First Lite Glenbrook 3/4 Bottom with AEROwool
The First Lite Glenbrook 3/4 bottom with AEROwool is made for hunters looking for breathability and temp regulation during high activityr. Ultra-fine,17.5 micron, AEROwool blend. This next to skin, breathable base layer has excellent moisture transport, making this the perfect base layer for hunts with periods of high activity. Next to skin or 2nd layer, to be used with insulation and or outerwear layers when temp drops, or activity decreases.
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, AEROwool blend
- Cocona 37.5 Active Carbon Technology transports moisture outside the garment where it is functionally neutralized
- Flat lock seams for next to skin comfort
- 3/4 length leg
- Fully functional fly
- AEROwool mesh vent panels maximize ventilation during active hunts
- Comfortaable, jacquard waistband
- Machine washable and dryable
VIP customer service.